- A concise description and particularly many tables on feed requirements (energy, proteins, minerals). This publication is sometimes appropriately referred to as 'the standards booklet'.
- Tables with summarized details of the composition and feeding value characteristics of a broad range of feedstuffs: roughages, wet feeds and compound feed ingredients. This selection of data is derived from the comprehensive species specific CVB Tables.
The Table Booklet Animal Nutrition contains information regarding the following livestock species and categories:
- Cattle (dairy cattle, young cattle, beef cattle)
- Pigs (piglets, porkers, replacement gilts, breeding sows and breeding boars)
- Poultry (layers and broilers)
The Animal Feed Table Booklet is mainly targeted at:
- Cattle farmers
- Advisers from the animal feed industry
- Agricultural education
Updates of the Table Booklet Animal Nutrition
Depending on the information to be updated, CVB issues an update at least once every two years. The most recent version was published in August 2010 and a new update is scheduled for 2012.
This publication is available in Dutch only.
The Animal Feed Table Booklet is available to the public via the web shop. The price depends on the quantity ordered. Please visit our web shop to order the Animal Feed Table Booklet.
For more information regarding the Tables Book Livestock Feed, please refer to the following documents: