- CVB Tabel Herkauwers 2007 (CVB range nr. 31) / CVB Table Ruminants 2007 (CVB series nr. 32):
- CVB Tabel Varkens 2007 / CVB Table Pigs 2007: Available
- CVB Tabel Pluimvee 2007 / CVB Table Poultry 2007: Available Februari 2008
- CVB Tabel Konijnen 2007 / CVB Table Rabbits 2007: Available March 2008
- CVB Tabel Paarden / CVB Table Horses: Available march 2008
The structure of these CVB Tables is always as follows:
- General introduction with a reader manual and information regarding the feed types and product codes included in the publication.
- Explanation of the published chemical composition and the analysis methods the data were derived from.
- Summary of the CVB feed evaluation systems for the species concerned.
- Requirement standards and nutritive recommendations for the relevant species.
- List of relevant literature and sources.
- List of abbreviations.
- Comprehensive chemical composition data for each feedstuff (mean value; standard deviation or min. / max. range), digestible nutrients and feeding values.
- Overview of feedstuffs included in the publication.
- Dutch or English index.
The CVB Tables are available exclusively for companies and organisations with a subscription contract for PDV's CVB products. CVB Tables may be purchased only for the species included in the subscription contract concluded with PDV. For example, if your contract specifies a subscription for ruminants, you are not entitled to the CVB Tables on other species. Click here to go to the order form if you would like to order these publications.
For more information regarding the CVB Table Ruminants, please refer to the following documents: